Outcome of the Project
- The study will provide details of observed changes on the fresh water and marine biological system , agriculture, forestry and coastal processes due to climate change based on the information published in the peer reviewed research papers and research publications.
- This study will provide a manual to assist the integration of development and locally available credible information on the climate data especially for island
- It will develop a credible climate information bank for the assistance of the integration of developmental project with climate change information. The above data bank and manual will be useful for future financial support for developmental projects from developed countries, global organization.
- Geo-spatial database for the Lakshadweep island
- Different water resources scenarios under perceived climate change and projected population growth
- Web enabled decision support tool for resource manager, planners and development administrators.
- Guidelines for the management of islands under different climate change scenarios